Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Da Newz Da Gudz

Hi all!

"Knowledge is like a garden: if it is not cultivated, it cannot be harvested." African Proverb

There is good news for all of you. Wait! Wait! relax I am telling you...

All my brothers soon will see the CCNA 2 [Exploration] Answers on this Blog. Yahoo!!!

I know all my brothers are very good and have passions and enthusiasm. I am really very thankful to all of my brothers for visiting my blog, voting on it and post comments on it. All of you soon be happy by see the posting of CCNA 2 Module Answers by next week yes but, but there is one request to all of my brothers please do click on Google Adsense .

It is not a spam or a virus and it will not affect you infect it will help all of us. The more you click the longer this blog be rolling. I hope all of my brothers will help me infect help themselves. I am really thankful to all of your kind response and hope for better in the future. If you have any question or problem or if you like to add something related to CCNA do not hesitate to contact me on my email or post comments.

Thank you once again I really appreciate your efforts.

Best of luck!!

"We must learn our limits. We are all something, but none of us are everything." Blaise Pascal: By





Hope it will help you in your learning.
Best of Luck and keep visiting the Blog.
Don't forget to click on Adsence!!


2 comments:

  1. hey man ,i need you help. i got a exam questions for ccna2 final,but there no answers, can u help me to get those questions answers..please

    ReplyDelete
  2. and here is my email
    night0729@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete