- Which three statements are true regarding the encapsulation and de-encapsulation of packets when traveling through a router? (Choose three)
>>> The router modiﬁes the TTL ﬁeld, decrementing it by one
>>> The router maintains the same source and destination IP
>>> The router changes the source physical address to the physical address of the exit interface
- Which of the following are primary functions of a router? (Choose two)
>>> Packet switching
>>> Path selection
- Refer to the exhibit. Which statement is true concerning the routing conﬁguration?
>>> Packets routed to the R2 ethernet interface require two routing table lookups
- Refer to the exhibit. The results of the show ip route command are displayed in the graphic for Router R2 Which route will be selected for a packet with a destination address of 10141?
>>> 0000/0 via 19216801
- Refer to the exhibit. Packets destined to which two networks will require the router to perform a recursive lookup? (Choose two)
- Refer to the exhibit. Pings are failing between HostA and HostB. The network administrator discovers that Router1 does not have a route to the 1721600 network Assuming Router2 is conﬁgured correctly, which two static routes could be conﬁgured on Router1 to enable Host A to reach network 1721600? (Choose two)
>>> ip route 1721600 25525500 S0/0
>>> ip route 1721600 25525500 19216802
- What can be determined from the output shown in the exhibit? (Choose two)
>>> Montgomery has Layer 2 connectivity with Cumberland
>>> Brant, Fisherman, and Potomac are directly connected to Montgomery
- Refer to the exhibit. Which path will traﬃc from the 1721610/24 network take to get to the 10000/24 network?
>>> It will load balance the traﬃc between ADC and ABC
- Which two statements are true regarding link-state routing protocols? (Choose two)
>>> They are aware of the complete network topology
>>> They oﬀer rapid convergence times in large networks
- Refer to the routing table shown in the exhibit. What is the meaning of the highlighted value 192?
>>> It is the metric, which is cost
- A router has learned about a network through static and dynamic routing processes. Which route will be used to reach network 1921681680?
>>> S 1921681680/24 [1/0] via 1921682001
- When presented with multiple valid routes to a destination, what criteria does a router use to determine which routes to add to the routing table?
>>> The router ﬁrst selects routes with the lowest administrative distance. The resulting routes are then prioritized by metric and the routes with the best metric are added to the routing table
- What does RIP use to reduce convergence time in a larger network?
>>> It uses triggered updates to announce network changes if they happen in between the periodic updates
- Which three statements are true of holddown timers? (Choose three)
>>> Prevent update messages from reinstating a route that may have gone bad
>>> A low routers to still forward packets to destination networks that are in holddown
>>> Permit lower metric updates received from any neighboring router to reinstate the route to a possibly down network
- Refer to the exhibit. The network is using the RIPv2 routing protocol If network 10000 goes down, what mechanism will prevent Router1 from advertising false routing information back to Router2?
>>> Split horizon
- Refer to the exhibit. The network is running the RIP routing protocol Network 10000 goes down Which statement is true regarding how the routers in this topology will respond to this event?
>>> Router5 will send Router4 a triggered update with a metric of 16 for network 10000
- What is the purpose of the TTL ﬁeld within an IP packet header?
>>> Limits the period of time or number of hops a packet can traverse through the network before it should be discarded
- A network administrator has enabled RIP on routers B and C in the network diagram. Which of the following commands will prevent RIP updates from being sent to Router A?
>>> B(conﬁg)# router rip
>>> B(conﬁg>>>router)# passive>>>interface S0/0
- Which statement is true regarding routing metrics?
>>> Routers compare metrics to determine the best route
- Refer to the exhibit. When troubleshooting a network, it is important to interpret the output of various router commands On the basis of the exhibit, which three statements are true? (Choose three)
>>> The missing information for Blank 1 is the command show ip route
>>> The missing information for Blank 2 is the number 120
>>> The missing information for Blank 3 is the letter C
- Refer to the exhibit. What is the most efficient summarization of the routes a ached to router R1?
- The network shown in the diagram is having problems routing traﬃc It is suspected that the problem is with the addressing scheme What is the problem with the addressing used in the topology?
>>> The subnetwork conﬁgured on the serial link between Router1 and Router2 overlaps with the subnetwork assigned to Ethernet0 of Router3
- Refer to the exhibit. How many routes are both level 1 and qualify for use as an ultimate route?
- The Suﬀolk router is directly connected to the networks shown in the graphic and has a default route that points to the Richmond router. All interfaces are active and properly addressed However, when the workstation on network 1722950/24 sends a packet to destination address 172.29.19.85 it is discarded by the Suﬀolk router. What can be a reason for this result?
>>> The ip classless command is not enabled on the Suﬀolk router
- Which three statements describe the operation of routing with EIGRP? (Choose three)
>>> As new neighbors are discovered, entries are placed in a neighbor table
>>> If hello packets are not received within the hold time, DUAL must recalculate the topology
>>> The reported distance is the distance to a destination as advertised by a neighbor
- Refer to exhibit. Given the topology shown in the exhibit, what three commands are needed to conﬁgure EIGRP on the Paris router? (Choose three)
>>> Paris(conﬁg)# router eigrp 100
>>> Paris(conﬁg>>>router)# network 19216870
>>> Paris(conﬁg>>>router)# network 19216880
- Refer to the exhibit. What two statements are true based on the output shown? (Choose two)
>>> Neighbors 192168109 and 192168105 have auto summary disabled
>>> Router 3 is load balancing traﬃc to the 1721630 network across its serial Interfaces
- Refer to the exhibit. A new PC was deployed in the Sales network. It was given the host address of 1921681031 with a default gateway of 1921681017 The PC is not communicating with the network properly. What is the cause?
>>> 1921681031 is the broadcast address for this subnet
- Refer to the exhibit. Which three statements are true of the routing table for Router1? (Choose three)
>>> The AD of EIGRP routes has been manual y changed to a value other than the default value
>>> Router1 is running both the EIGRP and OSPF routing process
>>> No default route has been conﬁgured
- Which of the following could describe the devices labeled "?" in the graphic? (Choose three)
- Using default settings, what is the next step in the router boot sequence after the IOS loads from ﬂash?
>>> Locate and load the startup-conﬁg ﬁle from NVRAM
- Refer to the exhibit. What are the eﬀects of the exhibited commands on the router?
>>> Only the enable password is encrypted
- When the show cdp neighbors command is issued from Router C, which devices will be displayed in the output?
>>> B, D
- Refer to exhibit. A company network engineer enters the following commands in the routers:
>>> R1(conﬁg)# ip route 10110 2552552550 19216802
>>> R2(conﬁg)# ip route 10120 2552552550 19216801
- When the engineer enters the show ip route command on R1, the routing table does not display the static route to the 10110 network Al R1 and R2 interfaces are correctly addressed per the graphic. What is a logical next step that the engineer could take in order to make the static route display in the routing table in R1?
>>> Enable the R1 and R2 serial interfaces
- Which two router component and operation pairs are correctly described? (Choose two)
>>> NVRAM - stores the conﬁguration ﬁle
>>> POST - runs diagnostics on hardware modules
- What are three features of CDP? (Choose three)
>>> Tests Layer 2 connectivity
>>> Enabled by default on each interface
>>> Provides information on directly connected devices that have CDP enabled
- Refer to the exhibit. R1 knows two routes, Path A and Path B, to the Ethernet network a ached to R3 R1 learned Path A to network 10200/16 from a static route and Path B to network 10200/16 from EIGRP Which route will R1 install in its routing table?
>>> The route via Path A is installed because the static route has the lowest administrative distance to network 10200/16
- What command would the network administrator apply to a router that is running OSPF to advertise the entire range of addresses included in 1721600/19 in area 0?
>>> R1(conﬁg>>>router)# network 1721600 0031255 area 0
- Refer to the exhibit. What will happen if interface Serial0/0/1 goes down on Router1?
>>> DUAL will query neighbors for a route to network 19216810
- What is the function of the OSPF LSU packet?
>>> Used to announce new OSPF information and to reply to certain types of requests
- Refer to the exhibit Hosts on the BOS Fa0/0 LAN are able to ping the Fa0/1 interface on the JAX router and all interfaces on the BOS and ORL routers. Why would hosts from the 10000/24 network not be able to ping hosts on the Fa0/0 LAN of the JAX router?
>>> The JAX router needs the network 19216830 000255 area 0 command
- What are two tasks that must be completed before two routers can use OSPF to form a neighbor adjacency? (Choose two)
>>> The routers must agree on the network type
>>> The routers must use the same dead interval
- Which three statements about routing protocols are true? (Choose three)
>>> OSPF elects designated routers on multiaccess links
>>> EIGRP supports unequal cost load balancing
>>> RIP does not advertise a route beyond a hop count of 15
- A network administrator has conﬁgured a default route on Router_A but it is not being shared with adjacent Router_B and the other routers in the OSPF area. Which command wil save the administrator the time and trouble of conﬁguring this default route on Router_B and all of the other routers in the OSPF area?
>>> Router_A(conﬁg>>>router)# default>>>informa on originate
- Which of the following are required when adding a network to the OSPF routing process conﬁguration? (Choose three)
>>> Network address
>>> Wildcard mask
>>> Area ID
- Which of the following should be considered when troubleshooting a problem with the establishment of neighbor relationships between OSPF routers? (Choose three)
>>> OSPF interval timers mismatch
>>> Interface network type mismatch
>>> Inconsistent authentication conﬁguration
- Refer to the exhibit. The routers in the exhibit are running the EIGRP routing protocol What statement is true regarding how packets will travel from the 1721610/16 network to the 1921682000/24 network?
>>> The router installs all the equal cost paths in the routing table and performs equal cost load balancing to send packets out multiple exit interfaces
- What is the ﬁrst step OSPF and IS>>>IS routers take in building a shortest path ﬁrst database?
>>> Learn about directly connected networks
- Refer to the exhibit. Routers 1 and 2 are directly connected over a serial link Pings are failing between the two routers. What change by the administrator will correct the problem?
>>> Change the IP address on Serial 0/1/0 on router 2 to 19216801/30
- Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator issues the command no ip classless on Router1 What forwarding action will take place on a packet that is received by Router1 and is destined for host 192168026?
>>> The packet will be dropped
- The network administrator conﬁgures the router with the ip route 1721610 2552552550 1721622 command How will this route appear in the routing table?
>>> S 1721610 [1/0] via 1721622
- Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator is testing network connectivity by issuing the tracert command from host A to host B Given the exhibited output on host A, what are two possible routing table issues on the network? (Choose two)
>>> Router2 is missing a route to the 1721600 network
>>> Router3 is missing a route to the 10000 network
- Refer to the exhibit. All routers in the network are running RIPv2 and EIGRP with default routing protocol settings and have interfaces conﬁgured with the bandwidths that are shown in the exhibit. Which protocol will be used and how will traﬃc between the Router1 LAN and Router5 LAN be routed through the network?
>>> EIGRP traﬃc will use the path Router1, Router3, Router4, Router5 because it has the best metric
- Refer to the exhibit. All router interfaces are conﬁgured with an IP address and are operational If no routing protocols or static routes are conﬁgured, what information will be included in the show ip route command output for router A?
>>> Routes to networks 19216810/24, 19216820/24, and 19216830/24 will be in the routing table
- Refer to the exhibit. What summary address can Router2 advertise to Router1 to reach the three networks on Routers 3, 4, and 5 without advertising any public address space or overlapping the networks on Router1?
The Result is satisfactory. If you find any wrong answer please don't hesitate to comment or email me. Thanks for visiting the blog.
Hope it will help you in your learning.
Best of Luck and keep visiting the Blog.
Don't forget to click on Adsence!!
TABANI - Da Reality